If you’ve exhibited with us before, you know we do our best to take care of you and give you ample opportunities to let attendees know about the goods and services you provide. This year there are opportunities for you to interact with the general public as well as dentists, hygienists, physicians, and other practitioners. We are inviting every group we know to learn about dentistry and how it affects health.
This year our conference is at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs in Franklin, TN.
- Vendors may donate items to go in the attendees' bags that are given at registration.
- All vendors will receive a follow-up contact list of registrants.
- Vendors may attend the lectures, but to get CE credits, you will have to register as an attendee.
Single booth, 2 staff members: $850 (+ $350 per each additional staff member)
Includes one 6’ table and two chairs. Does NOT include electricity. Download the A/V request form from
our website to make arrangements for power directly with the hotel.
Double booth, up to 4 staff members: $1600 (a $100 savings!)
Includes two 6’ tables side-by-side or one 6’ table with an additional 6’ of space. Does NOT include electricity. Download the A/V request form from our website to make arrangements for power directly with the hotel. No booth-sharing will be permitted.
Atrium booth spaces, 2 staff members: $1,000
Only a limited number of these prime location booths are available. They’re located in the atrium area and are perfect for those who want to reach out to the general public or who want to have the BEST visibility for their company. (Note: This area is not locked at night.) Does NOT include electricity. Download the A/V request form from our website to make arrangements for power directly with the hotel. No booth-sharing will be permitted.
FULL payment is expected at the time you apply for your booth space.
Select your booth space in advance: Go to our website and view the vendor layout with all the booth numbers. As vendors take booths, we will post their names so you may select who you are near.
Booth reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to approval. IABDM has the right to refuse any reservation request. If a reservation is accepted, the registration form you submit becomes a written contract between you and the IABDM.
Internet: WiFi is available in the conference center.
Power: Download the A/V request form from here to make arrangements for power directly with the hotel.
Move-in: Thursday, Nov 14, from 5pm to 11:00pm
Exhibition: Friday, Nov. 14 and 15, 8am to 5pm
Move-out: Saturday, after last vending break
If you are unable to join us but still want to be represented as a supporter, we do offer absentee vendor status for $300. You will be allowed a full-page advertisement – printed at your expense – to be placed in participant gift bags. We encourage you to include samples, as well.
All materials must be shipped 1 month before the conference. Contact IABDM for shipping details.
Cancellations made in writing before Sept 1, 2019 will receive an 85% refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
- We must know in advance what you will be vending. This will help us avoid duplication of products (e.g., MLM goods). When you submit your booth request, please include a brief (100 words or less) description of your company’s products, devices and/or services.
- Subletting booth space is not permitted.
- If your booth generates any amount of trash, you must supply a small waste container.
- If you require electricity, you must make arrangements for it directly with the hotel.
- If you require a wired internet connection, you must make arrangements for it directly with the hotel.
- Your booth set-up may not block or cover another exhibit, hallway or exit.
- Each exhibitor will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine from any and all incidents, claims, demands, defense costs, liability,expense and damages to the fullest extent of the law, in any way related to this event, including
claims based on alleged negligence.
Shipping to the Hotel
Any packages may be shipped to the hotel in care of the IABDM meeting. You MUST label each box with the group name and date of the convention.
Hotel shipping requirements:
All packages should be shipped and INDIVIDUALLY labeled to the hotel with the following information:
FRANKLIN MARRIOTT COOL SPRINGS
ATTENTION: IABDM Conference
700 COOL SPRINGS BLVD.
FRANKLIN, TN 37067
Multiple boxes/containers should each be marked as follows: “(Box number) of (total number shipped)” – for example, Box 1 of 4, Box 2 of 4, etc.
Incoming Shipping Charges:
- Express Packs / Envelopes: complimentary
- Box/Container under 25 pounds: $5 each
- Box /Container 25 pounds or more: $10 each
Charge includes receiving, storage, handling, and outbound shipping.
The hotel cannot assume responsibility for storage of boxes received more than three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting/program.
- After your event, any boxes to be shipped out of the hotel must be properly packaged and labeled with shipping address, return address, and method of payment on your departure date.
- The hotel is not responsible for packing or for supplying any packing materials. Any materials left
behind without shipping instructions will be discarded within three (3) business days.
THE IABDM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO STORE ANY VALUABLES YOU
Questions? Contact IABDM Executive Director Dawn Ewing at email@example.com or 281-651-1745 (phone or fax).